Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Odds-n-Ends


First, looking forward to seeing a large group of athletes tomorrow!

Take advantage of these holiday training opportunities...your opponents are!

Next, looking over the ARC guard training flyer, I think there is a typo on the March class dates (20th - 22nd).  Says those are weekend hours, but they're Tuesday - Thursday.

Might want to double check with Angela on that.  If she meant the prior Friday - Sunday (16th - 18th), that's the last weekend of spring break.  Might work out well for y'all!

If you're planning to coach the summer team, please borrow from me!  I get plenty of age group coaching materials throughout the year and much of it would help y'all out!

If you want to get it yourselves, there's a really good deal on American Swim Coaches Association (ASCA) membership so you'd get the same things every month!  Let me know and I'll get you a copy of the form.

If I can remember, I'll ask if the swim team board would cover your membership for 2018.  Many club programs do this for their entire staff.

Bob Steele's book available for loan.  Steele coached the Southern Illinois University Salukis for many years (the guy's team called themselves "The Men of Steele").




No comments:

Post a Comment